Sunday, December 15, 2013

nothing but cupcake!!
























Hello lovelies!!!
It's been a long time since I came here! how are you and what have you been doing lately! for myself I became addicted to "Jelly splash" game!! did you play it ? it's so addictive and right now I'm waiting for some keys :p if you know what I mean, it you haven't played it yet trust me it's fun!
I have a lot of stories to tell and I'll start with the one thing that made me fall in love, which is .... cupcakes!!
Last weekend I went to this adorable place called "Haute cupcake" and simply I fell in love with the cupcakes and the entire place!! I had velvet red and cappuccino in one word : yum!! we also tried tiramisu and tea, also delicious!


It was my first time there and definitely not gonna be my last! though I never knew I was a huge fan of cupcakes :p they're so cute like happiness in a small cake :p 

so tell me what's your favorite cupcake?!   
have a lovely week! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment