Friday, April 29, 2016

Travel far but always come back home!

Hello there! It's been quite a while since my last post and that's because I was preparing to travel -for the first time with my twin girls- and the other half of the month was the trip and I have to admit I was PRETTY nervous about the whole idea but I kept pretending that everything was going to be OK! So far I can say that we are all enjoying our trip and it's always nice to see people smile whenever they see the little girls! I'm not gonna lie I did lose my temper few times but overall we're enjoying our time! Here are few pics of Mashhad and can I say how beautiful it is in spring the place is filled with flowers and the weather is amazing!!
 

This was the perfect getaway kind of trip for me and I still have some time to make more memories. 

xoxo, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment