Thursday, January 21, 2016

Gift Ideas for him!

Happy Friday lovelies …

I found something in common with almost every girl I know is that whenever we think of getting our husbands, or dads a gift we always wonder what to give them? it's never an easy task to do so, and since my wedding anniversary is near by I had to think of a gift myself. I believe that every occasion has its own specialty to determine the kind of a gift like for anniversary I think it's most likable to give him something that he'll remember me with and therefore it's the classic gifts. By classic I mean a watch, cologne, and a wallet. This year is no different in which my husband is really into SevenFriday watches, unfortunately it's a little bit too above my budget :p so I had to look for something similar in a way or another and that's when I thought of making a list of suggestions for the classic men's gift and thought of different budgets big, good, and ok kind and here's what I came up with…

I hope you like my suggestions and hopefully I'll pick something soon :p Have a nice day,
1. SevenFriday |  2. Diesel  |  3. Fossil  |   4. Creed   |  5. Bvlgari  | 6. Lacoste  | 7. Mont Blanc  |  8. Ralph Lauren   |  9. Nordstorm   


0 comments:

Post a Comment