Sunday, September 22, 2013

Just do it!




Last week Apple released it’s iOS 7, which I myself was waiting for because from what I knew it was so colorful and energetic. I got so excited the minute I was told that it was released and I couldn’t wait until the morning to “update” my iPhone, and in the morning: voila!! I have a new iPhone!! well, sort of! The change was dramatic and in a beautiful way, that got me thinking when was the last time I “updated” my life or in other words have done something so good for me now and for me in the future, something that is worth remembering and my future self would want to thank me for?! that’s when I remembered something I’ve been wanting to do ever since I was like 16! it is to have my own space to talk about things that take my breath away, that get me so excited, to waste my time on something I enjoy doing at the same time to paint a smile on someone else! and what better space than a blog!




I’m so thrilled to start this journey, I hope you enjoy it with me!have a nice Monday 

0 comments:

Post a Comment